For professional leaders
Calling all passionate and committed leaders. Circle Club is Allied Arts’ leadership giving network, which provides elevated support and resources to the arts. More than 600 individual and corporate members of this prestigious patron group provide generous monetary, in-kind and volunteer support. Members donate $1,000 or more to the annual fundraising campaign and receive member benefits such as exclusive events and donor recognition.
Joining Catalyst is easy. With a $300 single membership donation, or $500 for a couple, you’re registered. Once you’re in, you’re in-the-know, with regular email communication about the group and upcoming events. One-time or quarterly donations can be made by cash, check or credit card.
Save big and support the arts – get your OKCityCard for a $50 donation to Allied Arts today.
Our goal is to build endowments to a level that would enable us to direct 100% of campaign proceeds to the cultural community.
Enjoy donation benefits now, while leaving a legacy for the arts. As an esteemed Virtuoso Society member, you are able to include Allied Arts in your planned giving. Choose to show support by contributing funds to benefit efforts such as Allied Arts’ endowments, the Educational Outreach Program or the annual campaign. A few options to consider include gifts:
- Through your will or trust
- Common or preferred stocks
- Retirement assets
- Life insurance
- Appreciate securities
- A charitable gift annuity
- Allied Arts of Oklahoma, Inc. was registered as an amended name with the Oklahoma Secretary of State in August 2019 (the organization was formerly known as Allied Arts Foundation, Inc.)
- Filing Number: 2100254875
- Federal Tax ID Number: 73-0804291
- Mailing Address: 1015 N Broadway, Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73102