Our commitment to donors.
We will not sell or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity. This policy applies to all information received by Allied Arts, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform”, includes the Allied Arts website), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
General terms and conditions applicable to use of a website
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use license
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Allied Arts’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Allied Arts’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Allied Arts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Allied Arts’s web site are provided “as is”. Allied Arts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Allied Arts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Allied Arts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Allied Arts’s Internet site, even if Allied Arts or a Allied Arts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Allied Arts’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Allied Arts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Allied Arts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Allied Arts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Allied Arts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Allied Arts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Allied Arts’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Commitment to Security
We have instituted procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards include encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). We treat data as an asset that must be protected at all costs. We employ many different security techniques to protect against loss and unauthorized access.
As an added layer of data security, companies who conduct their Employees giving campaign via our E-Pledging system, often request us to sign Confidentiality Agreements.
Sharing your information
Allied Arts will not share your information with third parties except:
1. As required by law; or
2. As necessary to protect the organization’s interest; or
3. With service provides acting on behalf of our organization who agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
Service Providers for Our Operations
We use third-party vendors to facilitate the following:
1. The processing of donations made via credit card through Donorperfect and our E-Pledging web site. This third-party vendor complies with all security commerce guidelines and regulations to ensure the integrity and security of your information.
2. The hosting, development and maintenance of Allied Arts corporate web site and E-Pledging web site.
3. Limited usage of its donor lists to member agency organizations. Member agencies agree that Allied Arts will provide the list directly to the third-party mail house and that the list will be used one time.
Allied Arts will never authorize our vendors to sell or share your personal information.